April 11, 2011

SAD DAY


Dear Family,
Sorry but today is going to be a short one. It has been another long week and while it really wasn´t all that bad, today was awful enough to ruin my attitude for a good while. I stupidly managed to lose my camera card today which pretty much contained all my pictures from the first half of my mission. I have spent the majority of the day trying not to be upset about it, but I´m not very good at that sort of thing as you all know, especially when it comes to things like photos and memories. But anyways, if I sent pictures in the mail to any of you over the past 9 months, please take good care of them for me so that I can make copies when I get home.
The work this week has been busy. Hermana Reay and I hardly have enough time to visit all of our investigators and we are a little overwhelmed. But we received transfer calls last night and were happy to hear that we are staying for another one together. Saturday we were able to help the Elders coordinate their baptism of Patrick, a deportee from the states who has completely changed his life through the gospel. We even got to sing Nearer My God to Thee as a quartet during the service in English. I love bearing testimony through song. Anywho, we had a baptismal date set with Evelyn for next Saturday, but she didn´t make it to church yesterday so sadly it will have to be postponed. Please keep her in your prayers. We continue to visit with a number of families each week and see more progress as they come to church and feel of the Spirit there. It really is a wonderful blessing to see the Lord prepare people. Anyways, hope you all have a good week and are enjoying the cold weather!
Love,
Hermana Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment