April 25, 2011

Weak Things Become Strong


Apr 18 (6 days ago)
Saludos!
How are you all doing? So even though I´m still recovering from the loss of my camera card last week, things are moving right along here in Los Frailes. I´m learning alot right now about patience and obedience, as our investigator pool seems to decrease each week whereas at the beginning of last transfer the area has so much potential. But I know that we are doing all we can to help prepare this people. Sometimes we just have accept that everyone has their agency, but it can still hurt sometimes. We had another baptismal date fall through this past week, and it can just be hard. But the good news is we heard from someone who heard from someone else from the office that we MIGHT be moving. I love living at the bottom of the communication chain. However, if we move at least that will mean normal water. I´m sorry I don´t have much else to write today, it´s been a pretty uneventful week. Just trying to press forward and find those people that are waiting for the gospel. I did however have to opportunity to see one of my baptisms from last transfer, Englibert, receive a calling into the young men´s presidency. Even though we haven´t seen alot of success lately, it still brings me joy to know I was able to be a part of his conversion and that I still get to see the wonderful effects of the changes made in his life through the gospel. Lately Hermana Reay and I have been reading in the Pearl of Great Price and I´m learning all sorts of new things from a different perspective. I love learning more everyday and overcoming my weaknesses. As I´ve passed time out here in the mission field I´ve been able to become better acquainted with my weaknesse.,However, I´ve also learned that is through our weaknesses we come closer to Christ. I can´t be the perfect missionary, but I can press forward with faith and put the work in the hands of the Lord as I allow Him to mold me into the instrument He needs. Love and miss you all, and thank you so much for the emails, letters, and encouragement!
Love,

Hermana Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment