August 16, 2011

Just a Little Change


Buenas Tardes!
Hope everyone had a good week, especially loved hearing about the reunion at Paul and Pat´s for Tannon´s farewell, wish I could´ve been there! He´ll be a great missionary! Anyways, things this week are looking to change as we got transfer calls and even though I´ll be staying in Villa Carmen with Hermana Vera, we´ll be going to get a new sister tomorrow as I´m going to train! So crazy! Honestly, I´m a little bit nervous as being in a trio has never been a pleasant experience for me, but I´m determined to make the best of it and I know the Lord will help us work efficiently as long as we dedicate our all. Our zone is having almost a complete turnaround as half are finishing their missions, so things will be interesting. I´ve also heard that training is now a very rigid program so we will be doing things alot differently. As long as the work moves forward, I´ll be happy! This past week we put a baptismal date with Elicia, the mother of Celeste, our most recent convert. Elicia is a very special old woman that has a heart of gold. The ward has really begun to reach out to her and we are excited for her baptism on the 27th. We also received a few member references this week and are looking forward to working with some new investigators including a young single adult named Lisbeth and another young man named Guevert who is full of questions and a desire to change his life. I love finding people that have a thirst for the gospel! Other than that, not much else has changed. Just lots of working, walking, and sweating! Haha. Today we finished the transfer off with another zone activity playing ping pong, eating ice cream, and hunting down Chinese food for lunch, all of which I thoroughly enjoyed. It appears that the mission hasn´t rusted my ping pong skills as I still kicked every elder´s trash...well Elder Castro beat me once, but only once! (As you can tell I´m still very humble about it lol) Anyways, have a wonderful week and remember I love and miss all of you!
Love,
Hermana Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment